Port Washington, Wisconsin
Ozaukee Sports Center: Hole 17
This hole looks initially out of line but all it needs is a placement on the right side of the tee. The hole also has a couple of areas to watch out for:
- Avoid the wraparound on the right as it isn’t lined up well with the hole
- Avoid the bush on the middle right as it is out-of-bounds
- The hole is on a slightly raised plateau so rollbacks are certainly possible
- ADA access can knock your ball up and out-of-bounds
- Rough patch can be tough if the shot is over shot and rebounded.
Check out the prior hole here: Ozaukee Sports Center: Hole 16
Ozaukee Sport Center’s Page is located here:
Make sure to like, comment, share, follow, and subscribe!
All content is owned by MiniGolfReviews.com, if you would like to link it to your own blog, reach out at MisterMiniGolfReviews@gmail.com.
Thank you all for your support! 😁
Happy Mini Golfing ⛳️
-Mister Mini Golf